What You Weren’t Told About Your 20s
1) You will question everything. Everything. Every. Single. Thing.
2) You will change your mind a thousand times. And then a thousand more.
3) You will have to take everything a day at a time, or else your future will be a miserable raincloud over your life.
4) The thirst to travel will be awakened in your blood - follow it.
5) Experiences will hold so much more value than material posessions - remember that when you get your next paycheck.
6) You are all you truly have in this world. Times change, people come and go, but you will always have you.
7) You will change more than you can ever imagine.
8) In both good and bad ways.
9) And each change will be a learning lesson.
10) You will have no idea who you are, and maybe you never truly will. But, that’s the beautiful thing about life - it’s unpredictable and ever-changing. embrace it.