'Getting Through Finals'
For those of you who are too familiar with the wee hours of the night, here are a few songs that will hopefully help when nothing else can put you to sleep:For those of you who are finished with finals, congratulations! I am very jealous. For those of you who aren't (such as myself), you're almost there! I finish up on Monday and fortunately going to Greece about 4 days after I'm done, so that's my motivation to push through. I'll definitely be posting about it once I return, so stay tuned. After some studying on the beach today, (so fortunate to be able to say that!) I was inspired to make a laid-back, summer-themed playlist to get you all through the final week (no pun intended).
1) Trojans - Atlas Genius
2) Louder (feat. Sirena) - Style of Eye
3) Pompeii (Kat Krazy Remix) - Bastille
4) Peaches - In The Valley Below
5) Happily (Acoustic) - One Direction
6) Strictly Game - Harlem Shakes
7) Trampoline - Kalin and Myles
8) Sunshine - Matisayahu
9) Thunder - Gold Fields
10) Soul Meets Body - Death Cab for Cutie
11) Friendly Advice - Bad Books
12) Feeling This - Blink-182
13) Downtown Girl - Hot Chelle Rae
14) What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club
15) Ways to Go - Grouplove
This is a pretty diverse mix of songs, so I'm sure you'll find a few you'll like.
Here is the link on Spotify:
Good luck with your studies; you can do it, I promise!